The Whitehead Clan

The Whitehead Clan
Brittany & Jason's Wedding

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mom has too many issues this year: Skin cancer on her back that needed removed and an epidermoid cyst on her head that left a HUGE bald spot after it healed. Is mom falling apart? I think not - not getting rid of her yet people!
After trying to upload more pictures for about an hour-and-a-half, I gave up. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow or another day. At least I finally put something new on the blog - yay me!
Dad will be home for a visit in five weeks. Thinking about his visits makes me so very happy. It's rough for married couples who are apart for any reason. Thinking about being a widow wigs me right out. Dad's words about being without our best friends: "It's messed up!"
Are you enjoying my colors? It's the 'bess I can do - the bess I can do'
My recent prayers are that:
Paul has a happy heart and knows how much we appreciate his sacrifice.
Wes continues to have a job.
Nikki gets pregnant and keeps it to have a healthy baby.
Fressia remembers what a great person she is.
Brad gets his wish for a real job.
Jamee knows we love her.
Brit doesn't worry so much and sleeps well.
Jason gets a better - long lasting job.
Trevor finds his way and gets an education, education, education.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have pictures I can upload of your nasty head if you want. AND a pretty disturbing video as well.

Fressia Vaughn said...

Aww, mom, what a good post. I like it. Love you much.